We constantly (not-so-humble) brag about how amazing the Bay Area book world is. The relationship between bookish people, authors, and bookstores is out of this world. It’s thanks to this amazingness that the Bay Area Bloggers <3 Authors Event was born and had a successful second year (see year one here!).
Saturday, March 10th, NYMBC and Books, Inc – Santa Clara hosted 13 authors and bloggers and let us tell you…
Each blogger paired up with an author and once the interviews are all posted (including our own with Tim Floreen and Gordon Jack), we will link them here.
- Alexandra Sirowy
- Gordon Jack
- Kelly Loy Gilbert
- Parker Peevyhouse
- Tim Floreen
- Claire Kann
- Adrienne Young
- SJ Kincaid
- Krystal Sutherland
- Lily Anderson
- Tamara Ireland Stone
- Randy Ribay
- Stephanie Kuehn
- Teen Advisory Board Members Ava, Alanna, and Amanda chat with Kelly Loy Gilbert, Tamara Ireland Stone, and Alexandra Sirowy!
- Nancy and Christy at Tales of the Ravenous Reader (that’s us!) –> See Nancy’s interview with one of our favs – Tim Floreen – here & Christy’s interview with hilarious Gordon Jack here!
- Jesalin at JBelkBooks –> Check out Jesalin’s interview with Krystal Sutherland (but don’t get cursed!)!
- Amaris at AmarisFloria spent her Saturday with Lily Anderson and lived (died?) to chat about it!
- Alyssa at San Jose Public Library –> Alyssa talked with thriller queen Stephanie Kuehn here!
- Enna at Books, Boys, and Blogs –> Everything you wanted to know about LOVE with Enna and Claire Kann!
- Amanda R. at Forever Young Adult –> See her interview with debut author Adrienne Young here!
- Joss at Tealreader –> Check out why Joss may never forgive SJ Kincaid here!
- Alicia at Shooting Stars Mag –> See Alicia chat about boys, sports, and friendship with Randy Ribay here!
Not Your Mother’s Book Club isn’t REALLY a club. It’s the name of Books Inc.’s Young Adult Author Salon. So really, we’re just an inclusive bunch of PASSIONATE readers who get to hang out with the coolest authors on the scene! We throw parties, eat snacks and read, read, read, read, read…
Not Your Mother’s Book Club events go into the Not Your Mother’s Book Club Fund, which Books Inc. turns around and uses to spread the love of reading throughout the Bay Area communities.