Last year, the idea for an ARCtober Reading Challenge came to Kimberly from Kimberly Faye Reads a bit late to really make anything of it. She literally posted the idea and her goals on October 1. She wanted to do a little better at planning ahead for this year so she could make it an official challenge and even invited me and some friends along to help co-host.
This year some great bloggers have joined together to host in this amazing challenge — Brittany & Elizabeth’s Book Boutique, Samantha @ The Book Disciple and Kimberly @ Kimberlyfayereads — for an expanded version of the ARCtober Reading Challenge! We’ll each have a giveaway AND we’re also hosting a bookstagram challenge during the challenge. Be on the lookout for the announcement a little later this month over on Instagram. If you’re not following each of us on Instagram yet, you should!
- Runs October 1 – October 31, 2018. You have until October 5 to sign up.
- The (only) goal is to read ARCs. As many as you want. They can be older ones that you haven’t read for one reason or another OR newer ones for books that haven’t yet released. Print, ebook and audio all count. Just read them.
- Even though this isn’t part of the official challenge, don’t forget to review.Even if it’s an older book. You’ll get good bookish juju — and a bonus entry into the giveaways.
- You don’t have to be a blogger to participate. You can track your progress on Goodreads, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube… wherever you want! I’ll be posting weekly updates on the blog and Instagram, but you do what works for you.
- Use #ARCtober2018 on social media.
- Feel free to use the banner graphic on your posts and/or social media. Or create your own!
- Link up below to declare your intentions.
- Tell your friends! The more, the merrier!
Let’s get LINKED UP: